Thursday 28 February 2008

Blog Update

A few items:

- Yes, EUSAless seems to have been taken down. I'm not sure what the legal reason are behind this, and not really sure it'd be appropriate for me to comment on the reasons on my blog, lest I get taken down. Anyway, the fun and games that that blog was has gone. I'll do my best to give my insight on the elections.

- On which note, apologies but being a working man, work has taken over and I hope to be blogging again from this evening (Thursday).

- And to the couple of people who keep telling me I shouldn't do this blog: yes, I agree that I'm in London which makes my election coverage based almost entirely on online coverage, but I feel there's value in that. I'm also entitled to vote, as a Life Member, and will be basing my vote quite heavily on the online presence that these candidates have online.

- And finally, to get this straight at this point: I am not affiliated nor working for any of the Sabbatical campaigns and as this is my blog, you'll no doubt notice my prejudices either for or against certain candidates. They may not be obvious, but they'll probably be there, so you'll just have to deal with it.

Thanks.

No comments: